Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je sob 20. dub 2024 7:10:17

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 32 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3, 4  Další
 Interviews se SOAD 
Autor Zpráva
Psycho
Psycho

Příspěvek Re: Interviews se SOAD
To je nějaký divný... Proč by to mělo bejt moc? :-) Kdyby moc najednou, ale jinak...

pon 25. dub 2011 22:43:04
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Boom!
Boom!

Him Crooked Slasher píše:
Narazil jsem na jedno starý z doby Mez/Hyp, kde Serj říká "We wanted to release 6 CDs, but our record company said that it would be too much" :)

Co to je za kokotinu ty vole? :haha: Asi málo chlastáš nebo si z nás děláš prdel :D

pon 25. dub 2011 22:51:35
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Kill Rock 'N Roll
Kill Rock 'N Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JoPmMeXtd8

Čas 0:18, chyba může být jen na straně překladu...

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 7.10.'08

úte 26. dub 2011 10:28:20
Psycho
Psycho

Nebo si prostě jen dělal prdel... :-)

úte 26. dub 2011 10:33:06
Shimmy
Shimmy

je to dost vytržený z kontextu, takže těžko soudit.. podle mě naráží na to, že místo dvojalba chtěli trojalbum.. jinak by to bylo docela nelogický

úte 26. dub 2011 10:34:36
Profil ICQ
Psycho
Psycho

No, já myslim, že když si pustíte hned tu druhou větu, co Serj řiká o francouzskym prezidentovi, tak je to celkem jasný... :-D

úte 26. dub 2011 10:49:51
Kill Rock 'N Roll
Kill Rock 'N Roll

No, v tomhle interview mi jinak přišli podezřele střízliví, ale jo, možný to je že si dělaj prdel.

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 7.10.'08

úte 26. dub 2011 10:56:28
Psycho
Psycho

http://www.straight.com/article-392075/ ... ack-online
Interview s Johnem... Neni to špatný... Bohužel nemám čas překládat...

čtv 12. kvě 2011 15:28:54
Psycho
Psycho

Tady je francouzský interview se Shavem :-) Je v něm pár z těch nových fotek... A pár zajímavejch informací!
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/02/35/05/img07711.jpg
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/02/35/05/img07810.jpg
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/02/35/05/img07910.jpg
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/02/35/05/img08010.jpg
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/02/35/05/img08110.jpg
Credits to Daron Pliskin

Anglickej překlad udělali 2 lidi. První (Sugest) přeložil asi jen to nejdůležitější ohledně SOAD:
Citace:
Why this separation?
First of all, I accepted this separation telling me that it will allow the band to come back stronger; we are together since 14 years now. Everyone is thinking that we are separated now, but we are just taking a break, like I said a couple of times on myspace, facebook and twitter. We wanted to get back last year, but it caused a conflict amount some members of the group. I never thought this pause was going to take 5 years, 3 years at best... I had only one thing to say: we will be back and we are.
Why this pause than?
We took a break to get forward in our personal project; it has nothing to do with friendship between band members. All our personal stuff doesn’t need to be related with SOAD.

boring...

In repetition: 5 times a week since a month and a half with John and Daron. Serj joined us 3 weeks ago. We have all change a little bit: I’m less wild, especially on scene. I won’t be on 4 meters high platform and won’t drink as much as before. You will see on scene a Shavo more dedicated to his music. ...
No growl anymore, we have changed! Like for « Know », which I wrote in 95, we have replaced growls by singing parts. It’s clearer, more adult, we grow up. It’s more casual (for a larger public) and for the hardcore fans... If you wanted to hear the same song by the old band, go buy the CD.
I respect France, it’s the first country to recognize the Armenian genocide.
What do you have to say about the rumor that Daron had record all bass lines on Mezmerize and Hypnotize?

I already heard that and it’s false: I had recorded all bass lines in 3 weeks. But this double album wasn’t made like the other ones. If you listen Attack, Lonely Day and then Forest, you can clearly hear the difference between my bass style and Daron’s one. He wanted that I follow more closely his guitar partition, but I refused. I wanted to play what it will fit best for the song. So Daron had redone my parts by doubling (x2) guitar when I wasn’t there. It wasn’t about I wasn’t able to play it, but the idea that he was telling me how to play after 15 years in this band was insupportable. He didn’t backstab me, I told him: « If it’s that you want, than do it ». In the end, they mixed our parts. By listening to the album, I can clearly say who is playing which parts and I’m sure that you are also able. The ones that sound groovier are mine.

So you would have preferred that Daron adopt the songs to your style?
When I write a song, I think for the group. I thinking to all band members when I wrote Dreaming. When writing Mind and Sugar, I wasn’t there yet and I wrote them just for me. The second part of Sugar (I sit... My desolate room) was already written by Daron in his previous band and we have mixed our parts. I wrote Toxicity in my bedroom at my parent’s house. When I presented it to the band, everyone liked it, but we have putted aside. Just before finishing the album, Daron have told us: Wait a second, do you remember Shavo’s song? » He played it and it became the title of the album.

Last question and I need to ask you. New album?
We will stay together only if we are happy. If everything goes well, there will be one. I hope so.

Další (hack) pomocí google translátoru popřekládal ostatní věci - většinou ohledně Shavových projektů...
Citace:
Shavo: First, to have accepted the separation, saying that it would allow the group to go faster with brakes: it was already 14 years we were together! Everyone thinks we broke up, but we are just a pause, as I have never ceased to remind the fans via myspace. We wanted to revive the group already this year, but it was in conflict with the schedule of a member. (HACK'S OPINION: SERJ ) I do not think the break would last five years, I thought of up to three years ... But I have one word: I said we would and we're back!

We took a break to carry out projects that were dear to us: it had nothing to do with the love we have for each other, but what we do does not have to go through the group! We love each other and it published an interview with me last year in paur Hustler Magazine has been completely distorted. I mentioned the "motherfuckers" around me, but I was talking about guys from the label and not the band! the guys in the group understood, but not the rest of the press.

What is the atmosphere of the rehearsals?

It's been six weeks which is repeated five days a week with John and Daron. Serj joined us three weeks ago and we immediately found the chemistry ... We all changed a bit: I'm not as crazy as before, especially on stage, I will not go up perhaps on platforms of four meters and I will not drink much. You will see a Shavo more serious than before and you will see a whole group especially dedicated to his music. Each member has their own way of veloped and when we met, it was almost a new group: the former group, but with a new flavor! Nobody wants the old group: people want the same members who do things in a more modern ...

That is to say "modern?"

I mean that no more all-out screaming like Cookie Monster! More grunting all the time, it has changed! For the song "Know", I wrote in 95, was replaced by the screaming vocal parts. It is clearer, more adult, we have grown! It makes more sense for the general public and for the fans extremes. We do not want anyone feeling ripped off, we have not so changed that much, but if you want to hear the same songs by the same group, just buy the CD! Coming to see us in Concert, you will hear something new that should please you ....

So you soon found your brand?

I'll be honest: end up with Daron and John was not that simple. "The longer, the harder it is!" Like the movie 40 years Year Old virgin! The more you wait, it gets more difficult ... I had not played these songs for five years. I have bumps so hard playing with my iPod! But once we started playing together, it was magical ... the only difference is Serj: his voice is more dramatic, more melodic

Have you already written new songs?

We have no new songs. To be honest, we must become completely before returning to work on new songs. We already have a lot of work for now: we have released five albums and there are about 45 songs we want to play. We play two hours, which leaves us time for 30 songs and it's our biggest problem: what songs can we not play? How can you miss the Bounce? Kill Rock n Roll? And there on top of that the songs we never played live e we want to present to the public on the occasion of this new tour. Tentative, for example! Expect to be surprised!

And the rest of the team you follow?

There are so many songs .. Our rehearsals are four hours, not counting the times when it does not touch instrements. We play about 50 songs, giving a hard time with our engineer and our Ingenius the lights! I chose the same team that lights Tool. I do not want qui'ils do exactly the same thing for them, but I chose them because I was completely blown away: we have seen Tool in Los Angeles, It Was Incredible!

What is achozen?

It's me and RZA of Wu Tang, and we had the participation of John Frusciante of RHCP and George Clinton. it's been two years since the album was finished, but it does not come out because I refuse offers from record companies who want to do something commercial for clubs. It's hip hop, hardcore hip hop... I chose not to do like Serj Daron and John, who made the rock. I do not care about money, I'd be willing to do that for free, but I will not make songs for clubs! It is a very important album for me .. I did all the beats and I even wrote some lyrics. I also produced a group that will surprise you hugely. For now it is called Chameleon Conductor, but the name will change, perhaps, these are kids, the next generation come to Hollywood! I took under my wing and we finally holed a singer

Does it make you feel old?

Yes ... To be honest with you, I see myself as the old generation of Hollywood. Before us, there was Motley Crue, RATT, WASP. Then the scene of Hollywood is dead. She then returned with RATM, Korn, Tool, SOAD. There were Snot, if Lynn Strait had not died, they would have been enormous. After that there was indeed Godsmack, Disturbed and Linkin Park, but they are left to market. I don't have nothing negative to say about it is the role they chose: we never took this route with SOAD. We did not sell out, the single most marketing has been to allow the use of the song Lonely Day in Disturbia. Linkin Park guys are buddies from high school, but SOAD was arrested while we were at the top: we did not want the success that destroys us.

SKIPPED A QUESTION ABOUT THE MEANING OF THE NAME ACHOZEN WHICH HAS BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE AND I HATE DOING THIS

How did playing with Achozen change how you are now playing with SOAD?

I started playing more groovy, more hip hop, and when we started playing with SOAD, it gave us a more funky side. When we play our Cigaro War Prison, these songs are always explosive. But, you see the quieter parts we have in the middle of some songs? These parts are now a little more funky. RZA taught me not to play like other people want me to play but as I feel myself the songs.

sob 23. črc 2011 22:53:49
Johnny
Johnny

A což takhle česky? :D ..

ned 24. črc 2011 17:39:00
Profil ICQ
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 32 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3, 4  Další