Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je pát 19. dub 2024 19:11:56

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 11 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další
 TOXICITY II 

Vyberte TOP 3 songy...
Everytime 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Streamline (Demo) 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Cherry 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Census (Waiting For You V1) 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
We Don´t Give A 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Side of a Freeway 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
On My Mind 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Want Me To Try 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
K.I.T.T. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Chupa Capra 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Therapy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Forever 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Your Own Pace 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Defy You 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Census (Waiting For You V2) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Celkem hlasů : 16

TOXICITY II 
Autor Zpráva
Johnny
Johnny

Příspěvek TOXICITY II
Obrázek
Každý vieme, prečo tento album nevyšiel, no aj tak by tu mal mať diskusiu. Ako pri iných albumoch, vyberte TOP 3 songy. U mňa: Defy You, Want Me To Try, Side of a Freeway

pát 22. dub 2011 15:36:00
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Příspěvek Re: TOXICITY II
Jako ono to prakticky vyšlo, ne že nevyšlo... :-) Tohle "album" totiž vlastně ani neni album! Je to zbytek songů z nahrávací session Toxicity. Jako u Mezmerize nahráli při nahrávání Toxicity prostě nějakejch 30 songů a pak vybrali jen část, která se jim zdála, že se k sobě hodí nebo co a tu vytunili a vydali na Toxicity. Zbytek nelze považovat za album. Je to prostě jen množina písní. Demáče!
Z nich potom navázali a při dalších session vytvořili album STA... Prakticky velmi podobnej proces jako u M/H. Na STA se z týhle kupy demáčů několik písní ani nedostalo a naopak na STA jsou písně, který při Toxicity session nenahráli.

Top 3 songy se mi vybíraj těžko, protože už je to hodně dávno, co sem to slyšel. Takže bych určitě vybral Your Own Pace a Cherry, protože zbytek je jen nedodělávka písní ze STA a moc si je nepamatuju...

pát 22. dub 2011 20:59:05
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Jet Pilot
Jet Pilot

Já je nikdy neslyšela :D

pát 22. dub 2011 21:07:26
Profil ICQ
Psycho
Psycho

Foxinbox píše:
Já je nikdy neslyšela :D

nejsi sama... who cares? :| :mrgreen:

sob 23. dub 2011 0:05:36
Johnny
Johnny

D_M píše:
Jako ono to prakticky vyšlo, ne že nevyšlo... :-) Tohle "album" totiž vlastně ani neni album! Je to zbytek songů z nahrávací session Toxicity. Jako u Mezmerize nahráli při nahrávání Toxicity prostě nějakejch 30 songů a pak vybrali jen část, která se jim zdála, že se k sobě hodí nebo co a tu vytunili a vydali na Toxicity. Zbytek nelze považovat za album. Je to prostě jen množina písní. Demáče!
Z nich potom navázali a při dalších session vytvořili album STA... Prakticky velmi podobnej proces jako u M/H. Na STA se z týhle kupy demáčů několik písní ani nedostalo a naopak na STA jsou písně, který při Toxicity session nenahráli.

Top 3 songy se mi vybíraj těžko, protože už je to hodně dávno, co sem to slyšel. Takže bych určitě vybral Your Own Pace a Cherry, protože zbytek je jen nedodělávka písní ze STA a moc si je nepamatuju...

Podľa mňa to album je! Ak by tie nahrávky neunikli, vyšlo by to pravdepodobne takto.

sob 23. dub 2011 13:57:13
Boom!
Boom!

Crash master píše:
D_M píše:

Podľa mňa to album je! Ak by tie nahrávky neunikli, vyšlo by to pravdepodobne takto.

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

sob 23. dub 2011 13:58:47
Shimmy
Shimmy

Kdyby ty nahrávky neunikly, nevyšlo by to vůbec..a rozhodně asi ne v takovýhle podobě, když to sama kapela považuje jenom za nedodělávky..

sob 23. dub 2011 15:09:08
Profil ICQ
Psycho
Psycho

Jo, jak řiká Mike...

Daron:
http://www.2-4-7-music.com/newsitems/oc ... fadown.asp
Citace:
Basically, someone was there when we were tracking the songs, like just us four in a room together and they must have taken that and put it on the Internet. I mean, all the vocals are rough, none of my vocals are in their cus' I hadn't put them in yet. There's only one guitar track and it just doesn't sound the way it should sound. The point is that I heard what the kids were hearing and it was such a bad version of the songs. When I heard that I just thought it sucks and people were already hearing the songs so we couldn't release them later on cus' they wouldn't be new later on, so we might as well put them out right now the way we want them to be heard."

Citace:
"Everyone of these songs were good enough to make it on another System album, so we just put them all together and made another System album out of them."

Daron: http://www.glendalehigh.com/malakian.html
Citace:
It didn't take long for homemade CD-Rs of the stolen songs to end up for sale at eBay. "It's not about the money, really, it's that the songs being downloaded weren't finished. It was so frustrating; we had lost control of our own songs. On some of the songs my vocals or guitar overdubs hadn't been added or the best version of Serj's vocals hadn't been used or the drum and bass tracks weren't all there, so we had to do something to get the right versions to our fans."
"Does it bother me that some people are burning their own System CDs and taking money out of my pocket? Not really. This has always been about putting the best possible version of the songs in the fans' hands. It was like selling an artist's painting before he had finished it."

Wiki
Citace:
In late 2001, unreleased tracks from the Toxicity sessions made their way onto the internet. This collection of tracks was dubbed Toxicity II by fans. The group released a statement that the tracks were unfinished material and subsequently released the final versions of the songs as their third album, Steal This Album!, which was released in November 2002. Steal This Album! resembled a burnable CD that was marked with a felt-tip marker. 50,000 special copies of the album with different CD designs were also released, each designed by a different member of the band. The name of the album is a reference to Abbie Hoffman's counter-culture book, Steal This Book as well as a message to those who leaked the songs onto the internet.

sob 23. dub 2011 15:16:38
Johnny
Johnny

D_M píše:
Jo, jak řiká Mike...

Daron:
http://www.2-4-7-music.com/newsitems/oc ... fadown.asp
Citace:
Basically, someone was there when we were tracking the songs, like just us four in a room together and they must have taken that and put it on the Internet. I mean, all the vocals are rough, none of my vocals are in their cus' I hadn't put them in yet. There's only one guitar track and it just doesn't sound the way it should sound. The point is that I heard what the kids were hearing and it was such a bad version of the songs. When I heard that I just thought it sucks and people were already hearing the songs so we couldn't release them later on cus' they wouldn't be new later on, so we might as well put them out right now the way we want them to be heard."

Citace:
"Everyone of these songs were good enough to make it on another System album, so we just put them all together and made another System album out of them."

Daron: http://www.glendalehigh.com/malakian.html
Citace:
It didn't take long for homemade CD-Rs of the stolen songs to end up for sale at eBay. "It's not about the money, really, it's that the songs being downloaded weren't finished. It was so frustrating; we had lost control of our own songs. On some of the songs my vocals or guitar overdubs hadn't been added or the best version of Serj's vocals hadn't been used or the drum and bass tracks weren't all there, so we had to do something to get the right versions to our fans."
"Does it bother me that some people are burning their own System CDs and taking money out of my pocket? Not really. This has always been about putting the best possible version of the songs in the fans' hands. It was like selling an artist's painting before he had finished it."

Wiki
Citace:
In late 2001, unreleased tracks from the Toxicity sessions made their way onto the internet. This collection of tracks was dubbed Toxicity II by fans. The group released a statement that the tracks were unfinished material and subsequently released the final versions of the songs as their third album, Steal This Album!, which was released in November 2002. Steal This Album! resembled a burnable CD that was marked with a felt-tip marker. 50,000 special copies of the album with different CD designs were also released, each designed by a different member of the band. The name of the album is a reference to Abbie Hoffman's counter-culture book, Steal This Book as well as a message to those who leaked the songs onto the internet.

Tak Sorry. Viete toho viac.

sob 23. dub 2011 15:30:50
Psycho
Psycho

O nic nejde. Ono je to v podstatě jedno :-D Jen sem to chtěl uvést na pravou míru.

sob 23. dub 2011 15:54:15
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 11 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2  Další