Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je čtv 18. dub 2024 14:06:19

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 36 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3, 4  Další
 15.5.11 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre 

Očávate zmenu setlistu?
Áno 35%  35%  [ 6 ]
Nie 65%  65%  [ 11 ]
Celkem hlasů : 17

15.5.11 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre 
Autor Zpráva
Suite-pee
Suite-pee

Příspěvek Re: 15.5.11 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
No kdbych měl koukat na ty ze STA! tak určitě Innervision, A.D.D a Stremline, jenomže tyhle songy hráli párkrát nebo vůbec, tak je třeba možný, že je nikdy neuslyšíme live.

úte 17. kvě 2011 6:36:08
Psycho
Psycho

Tak i ten Sartarabad zahráli...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-kdWzYDxk

Jinak teda asi nej videa jsou na tomhle profilu
http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicAmbulanceTV

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224223_1885064617709_1574215069_1814222_6063409_n.jpg
Ta velká hlava před Serjem je prej Sevag... :-D

Dlouhý, ale zajímavý review. Prej tu show i natáčeli...
MqPsyChnicX píše:
Ok everyone I promised that I will write a review of the show.. AND I KEEP MY WORD !! I just want to start by saying that I have been to 2 soad shows before and this one tops the last 2.. Although my first show was really special and I caught Darons pick, yesterday I was fortunate enough to catch another of Darons picks so now I have 2 in my collection .. let me start by saying that I went to the show with my GF and our travel to see the show was RIDICULOUS.. there were some things that I probably shouldn't mention but our drive was not borring..I was driving from Reno, NV to see the show and it took me about 6-7 hours to get to MV..only 4-5 to get back.. I had to drive over the hill where there was a snow storm coming in and I only had front wheel drive.. So I had to buy chains and get them on which was not a cheep experience you can only imagine how it is.. But anyway we got there safe !! we sat at the show and got some food. I was lucky to leave so early and we were able to make up some time.. we probably got there about an hour before Burdello started playing.

When I got there right at the entrance I saw SERJ's brother just walking towards their tour buss. He looked just like SERJ accept he had a Buddha belly he would hang around the stage check out the the crowd and posted up in couple spots by the stage. I also saw mr. WATERMAN before the show started. He was actually telling the filming crew what they are supposed to do and which spots they should consider during the show. During the show Greg Waterman would snap pictures while the rest of the crew would film the show. I also have been helped by a black midge who sold me coffee, she was sweet . Also I saw Shavo checking out Gogol Burdello. He looked cold as he was standing in a jacket. The most surprising thing to me at the show was the amount of security guards they had. But the weirdest thing was there were only like 3 security guards in front of the stage. You could easily rush it and I thought about it but my GF discouraged me from doing so. Suprisingly the seats were not sold out and almost a 3rd of seats were empty at Budello show.

Gogo Budello
I will be honest with you and to begin with I thought he is going to be terrible but it turned out to be better than I thought.. But the bottom line is he was still terrible. Their vocals were too low and I could not hear that pirate sing at all. I would say they were more about rhythm than melody and vocals since I hardly heard any nor understood any. I was familiar with 2 of their songs which were decent and get the crowd a little bit involved. At the beginning they only had one dude fist pumping and standing up to their music.. I think he was ether high and drunk or was just making fun of the pirate.. But in the end they have won some crowd and got cheers and applause. THEY GREW ON PEOPLE.. but in the end I thought they were a just decent. Everyone was there for system.

so their show ended the curtain drops, they equipment crew started to manage systems grear. The weather was shitty and cold but once system got on stage nothing else mattered. I was sitting in a really nice spot (3rd ROW FROM THE STAGE!) and I was on the aisle side of the middle section on Darons side. It could not be better. Some people came to me from the first row and said they will trade me their ticket for mine but I said I'm loving it here and I'm not moving. So next to us there was a mom with a girl and she was concerned if she is not going to see over people since she was like 5 ft tall. But I told her that once system first note of PRISON SONG goes off, people will stand up, and your daughter can stand on a chair. So after half an hour wait THE SHOW STARTED !

SOAD
From the start you could tell that they were on the mission and they came out with energy and with a bang ! They played their regular set-list and have given one of the best shows I have seen. I felt like I was the only kid in the crowd that was head banging but I really did not care. I was really into it and the rest of the people were ether watching or dancing to their songs. It was cool !!! The thing I have to mention is that they really sound MUCH BETTER LIVE than on VIDEOS people ! Do not get it twisted !! The only thing I wanted to hear more of was Serj to scream but his voice was fabulous and Daron's vocals were great too !! It looked like Daron was much looser with the mic and playing guitar sometimes.. he would just much rather dance instead I'm not going to walk through each and every song because you can find most of them on youtube and see it for your self how they have played. I can tell thought that when they play some of their songs they get emotional. Especially in Lonely Day it seemed like at the end of the song Daron couldn't sing anymore and almost cried and walked aways and sniffled. But than there were times when they just enjoy playing band thair heads, spinn like planets around the sun and giving each other shout outs on stage...They were really anitmative which makes the show so much cooler. It was a fun environment ! Personally I really liked how they mixed it up where they start off with some heavier stuff than go to some more mellow stuff than in the middle of the set they play some more heavier hits and after they play some mellow stuff. They finish off with 4 songs from self titled album and Toxicity, I could not ask for a better ending than they have given. It was nuts and crazy !!! CRAZY !!! CRAZYY !!! lol well the mellow songs gave me a break from head banging my head and to regain some energy to band my head more when heavier stuff came on which was great ! my neck is a bit sore today but it was awesome !! At the end of the show Daron threw like 4 of his picks to the crowd and they all went towards me. I managed to grab one of them without having to wrestle anyone (LUCKY THEM lol ) my girlfriend got hit with one of the picks but soon that one was wrestled by 2 guys and she came up short with it. It was a really fun show for her especially since this was her first time seeing a rock concert.. so glad it happened to be system of a down !! I was happy off the wall and I was extremely happy to make this trip. I did not expect to have these particular seats i thought i was gonna be in the middle but i originally wanted to be on the side where daron is because i think he is the funnest person to watch at the show. As a whole though System played close to perfect show

on the way back home I could not leave the parking lot for about over an hour.. It was ridiculous, people would constantly try to cut in front off me and were bumper to bumper with other cars..some cars were going the wrong way and i witnest a truck almost crushing this girls car because she didn't want to let me in so she got so close to him.. He put it in rever and her face looked like that .......finally we managed to get by. We saw 2 buses that looked like tour buses with an attached trailer to each and at first I thought to myself that they are possibly soad's buses. They were going about 45 miles an houer so we went past them.. after an hour of driving we stopped at mcdonalds and gas station and got myself a 5 houer energy drink. It was great people, 5 HOUR ENERGY WORKS xD !!! lol but anyway we are back on the freeway and we see the BUSES.. AGAIN.. so I said to my GF hey try to look in and tell me if you see anyone.. so she peeked but she did not see anyone other than a buss driver..i took a video of it... But anyway I decided to drive behind the buss.. I was totally creeping on it but whatever. after some time I saw something fly out of the (back/side) window of the buss... It looked like a cigarette or a joint.. And I said.. did you see that? I might be tripping but I thought I saw a joint fly out of the window.. So i kept looking closely and after 10 minutes ANOTHER JOInt fly's out of the window.. And I'm like.. ok I'm not tripping I saw it this time for sure !! And later my girl said she saw a 3rd one haha.. But anyway we kept following and than we realized that their next show would be in Denver and this would actually be the rout they would be taking !!! so what are the odds that it was them ?.. it is possible it was them than after a while they pulled off to a rest stop but in the last second i did not pull over coz I was going too fast. I was really disappointing because I wanted to creep on them and really see if someone from soad would come out.. I was pissed off at my self but than I was like ok.. I WILL SEE THEM AGAIN... in a week.. IN LAS VEGAS !!! so it was all good ! so I got home around 4:15 in the mourning. I have been driving for about 11 hours total that day and I was happy to be finally over with driving. I was happy that I also did not get a ticket since I was speeding most of the time I was driving.. you know .. BREAKING THE LAW

IT WILL BE A DAY THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET !!

Vegas this weekend ! another long trip ! but it will be epic..

úte 17. kvě 2011 8:35:34
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Jo tak sem zapomněl ještě další fotky. Jsou od člověka, co tam byl společně se Sevagem...

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226243_1885064257700_1574215069_1814219_5545734_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223228_1885064497706_1574215069_1814221_5181788_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223248_1885064417704_1574215069_1814220_7848573_n.jpg

úte 17. kvě 2011 10:56:46
Psycho
Psycho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09Up0JyTOY#t=2m25s
Jak malý děti prostě... :-D
Když náhodou objevíte něco takhle zajímavýho, dejte vědět... :-D

úte 17. kvě 2011 15:18:58
Marmalade
Marmalade

D_M píše:
Prej tu show i natáčeli...

je to mozny... krom Grega sem tam par krat vsim borca s kamerou

úte 17. kvě 2011 16:33:33
Psycho
Psycho

Tak ono tam bylo i plátko, tak z toho pro nás asi niv nekápne. Viz video od Slashera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP9o9tXSX9c

Edit: Tohle tu už možná bylo, ale líběj se mi ty turbulence, jak to začne... :-D Sice neni nic slyšet, ale má to grády... :-D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKfOABGcog

úte 17. kvě 2011 19:32:55
Psycho
Psycho

http://www.soadomized.com/images/visuals//albums/userpics/10001/soadlive_2011_mountainview01.jpg
http://www.soadomized.com/images/visuals//albums/userpics/10001/soadlive_2011_mountainview07.jpg

stř 18. kvě 2011 8:07:49
Johnny
Johnny

D_M píše:
Gogo Budello
I will be honest with you and to begin with I thought he is going to be terrible but it turned out to be better than I thought.. But the bottom line is he was still terrible. Their vocals were too low and I could not hear that pirate sing at all. I would say they were more about rhythm than melody and vocals since I hardly heard any nor understood any. I was familiar with 2 of their songs which were decent and get the crowd a little bit involved. At the beginning they only had one dude fist pumping and standing up to their music.. I think he was ether high and drunk or was just making fun of the pirate.. But in the end they have won some crowd and got cheers and applause. THEY GREW ON PEOPLE.. but in the end I thought they were a just decent. Everyone was there for system.
[/quote]
Gogo Budello :hop:

stř 18. kvě 2011 12:46:16
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamlazertag
Už tam má docela dost těch "skoro proshotů" :-) Docela se na to nechá dívat...

čtv 19. kvě 2011 8:09:38
Boom!
Boom!

D_M píše:
http://www.youtube.com/user/teamlazertag
Už tam má docela dost těch "skoro proshotů" :-) Docela se na to nechá dívat...

Pěkné, pěkné :)
Chtělo byto ale opravdovej pořádnej proshot. Hlavně Soldier side bych chtěl v pořádné kvalitě :)

čtv 19. kvě 2011 15:31:51
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 36 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3, 4  Další