Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je čtv 18. dub 2024 6:59:56

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 66 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 2.6.2011 - Milan, Italy, Fiera Open Air Arena 
Autor Zpráva
Psycho
Psycho

Příspěvek Re: 2.6.2011 - Milan, Italy, Fiera Open Air Arena
Jo, snad to tak bude a vysvětlovalo by to ten Pluck a jiný... Uvidíme holt, jak to bude v tý Francii...

sob 04. čer 2011 22:40:40
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Citace:
Just came back from Italy.. so yeah the show was great.. I loved Daron (AS ALWAYS) just a brilliant guy as we all know....and as always he also was in Milano the one who gave the show the greatest moments of fun and dance-action hehe.. Serj was well too.. but as you already know he felt a little sick at this night..but his voice was not that bad.. well altough I got a bit disappointed about Serj's loss in terms of energetic metal-vocals the past years I really can say that he sounded good in Italy ;=) ..John did the same buisness as usual.. he was just a monster on his drums.. just perfect..and Shavo was also very fine, tight and well doing as it's normal for him.
THE ONLY PROBLEM was the sound.. the bass was too overloaded ..so the other instruments and the vocals got a bit burried by the very loud bass-tones.. I was wondering why the guys from the sound didn't try to check this problem out..anyway.. I was there with my girl and we managed to be like at 8th row when System kicked-off.. Different from most Metal-shows on this gig there wasn't just one mosh pit like at the 10th row.. no... the first 20 rows were a huge and large moshing area... well not 100 percently hardcore moshing but similar movements..you understand I guess...
so it was very difficult to take some good quality pictures so most of my pics and videos are pretty bad to be honest (but anyway I love these pro-shot pics from flickr.com)... the moshing action also had some advantages for me and my girl.. I could beat us up to the 3rd row during the show..but of course in these never ending movements at the whole show we couldn't mantain this position all the time...

I think the fact that Serj didn't feel 100 percent fine that night could have been a reason why the setlist was with 26 songs „pretty short“ in comparison wth the past shows in Northamerica where they performed at each show 28 or 29 songs! That was a little disappointing to me..altough 26 songs is still a huge number if we see other bands who sometimes just play maximum 16 songs..
Anyway it was a very cool experience altough I agree with „mom45“ cause I really missed Soldier Side and Pluck.. I never wanted to say that one particular System-Song is my favorite because I love them all so much.. but these 2 have always been like my secret favorites..Just because of 2 simple reasons.. Soldier Side... you know in these years of hiatus without any new music of System I was listening almost every day each System Album from the 1st to the 5th and backwards.. and SS was the last song on the last album and that always made me kinda sad you know..hehe ;=) and the song itself is, as we all know, also a sad-one and I love this special armenian guitar which gives that song a this particular haunting background and atmosphere... well and PLUCK.. it's just the most brutal, aggressive and energetic song System ever did.. and that's of course because this one was their first song that was explicitly dedicated to the victims of the armenian genocide...
So when I heard that they played both song at this years northamerican tourlap I got really excited to maybe hear and see them here in europe too. So after this great Milano-Experience this was the only thing that made me kinda disappointed.. but generally it was a fantastic night for me..and now I'm looking for the show in Berlin...

P.D.
When Volbeat was playing Shavo was standing infront of me on the left side of the stage. Me, and other fans were yelling to him and he was in a very happy mood and smiled and greeted to all the fans who recognized him.. I even managed to grab a short video of him moving his head to the sounds of Volbeat hehe!!.. I'll see if I will upload it to youtube, but it's bad quality because of the crowd's movements.. and later when Danzig was playing on the same left side I saw Danny Shamoun from Scars and I also yelled his name and was asking him how he's doing and he just noded and I also shot a picture of him. At the same time on the right side of the stage there were the wifes/girlfriends of the System-guys altough I couldn't recognize Jessica Miller..but John was there with his girl and I also saw a dude that probably was Sevag Tankian.. altough he looked like a bit taller then Sevag... but he probably was someone of Serj's family..

ned 05. čer 2011 8:11:23
Psycho
Psycho

Další pěkný fotky, co našel Slasher...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalitali ... 791032679/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/francescop ... 807615611/

úte 07. čer 2011 17:14:24
Kill Rock 'N Roll
Kill Rock 'N Roll

http://musicametal.blogosfere.it/2011/06/system-of-a-down-le-foto-del-concerto-a-milano-e-la-recensione-definitiva.html

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 7.10.'08

pát 10. čer 2011 1:18:26
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Haha, ten Shavo je dobrej... :-D

pát 10. čer 2011 15:31:01
Johnny
Johnny

D_M píše:
Haha, ten Shavo je dobrej... :-D

Obrázek

pát 10. čer 2011 15:36:45
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 66 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7