Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je pát 29. bře 2024 9:29:28

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 23 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3  Další
 6.6.11 - Francie, Paris, Omnisports de Bercy 
Autor Zpráva
Suite-pee
Suite-pee

Příspěvek Re: 6.6.11 - Francie, Paris, Omnisports de Bercy
Já měl to obrovské štěstí a na tomto koncertě jsem byl, zrovna teď sedím v kanceláři a píšu tuhle zprávu, na sobě hrdě mající "SOAD TOUR 2011" tričko *cool*

Tak nějaký report? Za prvé atmosféru, kterou vytvořil pařížský dav, jsem ještě nikdy nezažil na žádném koncertě (i když v zahraničí jsem byl poprvé) - před show halou jeli mexické vlny, lidi hučeli. Nějakou náhodou se dovnitř dostali dva holubi a jak letěli kolem tribun, lidi na ně řvali a tleskali jim.
Místo na stání bylo rozdělené na dvě půlky a security nejdříve pouštěli jen do pravé části lidi. Což se samozřejmě přibíhajícím fanouškům nelíbilo, protože by pak museli stát v nějaký 20 řadě, zatímco v levé části nestál nikdo. Chvilku se hádali s chlapcema v černém a pak dav prostě zařval, rozeběhl se proti těm ubožákům a proběhl jima i do levé části, za nadšeného výskání a výkřiků.

Předkapela neurazila ani nijak nepotěšila, těžkej průměr. Lidi to tak nějak odstáli, celkem potichu.

Na koncert SOAD se přestávka po předkapele protáhla skoro na hodinu, takže dav byl celkem nervní. Jakmile však kluci nastoupili, začalo něco neskutečnýho. Okamžitě si všichni na tribunách stoupli, i ti co seděli až úplně nahoře a vytvořili úžasnou atmosféru. Zvuk SOAD byl vynikající, měli to neskutečně dobře vyladěný. Kluci byli plný energie, kterou fantastickým způsobem pumpovali do lidí, kteří jim to s řevem vraceli. Setlisty a videa jste viděli, takže určitou představu o tom, jak koncerty vypadají máte, ale na živo je to skutečně dvakrát tak větší síla. Daron párkrát Serje proháněl kytarou, bylo vidět, že se baví. Pro mě jeden z nejlepších koncertních zážitků, setlist byl parádní, na konci jsem se už modlil, aby skončili, protože jsem byl mrkev.

System of a Down skutečně železnou pěstí rozdrtili obavy, že už jejich koncert "nebude jako za starých časů" a přivedli celou Paříž k šílenství.

čtv 09. čer 2011 9:16:24
Suite-pee
Suite-pee

D_M píše:
Super!!! Hlavně, že hráli Sartarabad :-) Ještě by přišla vhod ta Solider Side. Takhle nějak bude pravděpodobně vypadat setlist v Berlíně :-)

No to tě potěším napůl, hráli na živo Solider Side, ale jen to intro, co je před BYOB (takže jej hráli vlastně jako dvojku po "Prison Song"

*cool*

čtv 09. čer 2011 9:26:50
Kill Rock 'N Roll
Kill Rock 'N Roll

Super, blahopřeju k zážitku ;)

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 7.10.'08

čtv 09. čer 2011 10:00:05
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Shimmy
Shimmy

mr. Torkvád, mam takovou malou otázečku.. v kolik jsi dorazil před halu? bylo tam v tu dobu hodně lidí? kdy se začalo hrnout nejvíc lidí? a jak blízko podia jsi stál?

čtv 09. čer 2011 10:29:03
Profil ICQ
Suite-pee
Suite-pee

Skoro se to stydím říct, ale na stání jsem nebyl (já vím, já vím....), šlo o to, že když jsme s přítelkyní loni zjistili, kde budou SOAD hrát, vybrali jsme si město kde jsme nebyli a pojali to jako dovolenou.
V den koncertu jsem byl v Paříži už tři dny a další dva mě čekali, byl jsem uchozenej po různých Versai a Louverech, tak proto jsem si v předprodeji kupoval lístek na sezení, protože jsem čekal že na nějakýho stojáka a čekání nebudu mít nohy. Koncert byl od 19:30, my byli před halou v 17:00 (sezení bylo nečíslovaný, tak jsme si chtěli urvat co nejlepší místo) a bylo tam už mrtě lidí. Těžko odhadnout ten kotel, protože se ze začátku plnila fakt jen půlka, ale když jsem si sednul, mohlo být (kdyby se pouštělo do obou půlek) tak prvních 10-15 řad už plnejch. Nicméně skromným odhadem, na 1-3 řadu to chtělo tak 4 hodiny dopředu, minimálně a ostrý lokty k tomu.

čtv 09. čer 2011 13:16:03
Psycho
Psycho

Dík za review :-) Taky bych bral takovou dovolenou :-)

čtv 09. čer 2011 15:46:02
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Shimmy
Shimmy

taky dík.. ale moc jsi mě nepotěšil :D

čtv 09. čer 2011 15:57:04
Profil ICQ
Psycho
Psycho

Darts - 0:40 Daron a Serj jak malý kluci... :-D
http://youtu.be/f9Gkftn_Qrc

Docela pěkný záznamy:
Question
http://youtu.be/rsUTLDrTCB0
Tentative
http://youtu.be/a16ywe7kZN0

pát 10. čer 2011 22:08:06
Boom!
Boom!

D_M píše:
Darts - 0:40 Daron a Serj jak malý kluci... :-D
http://youtu.be/f9Gkftn_Qrc

:D :D :crazy: :crazy:

pát 10. čer 2011 22:11:12
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Tady je review od jednoho týpka ze soadomized, včetně popisu toho, jak odchytával členy SOAD... :)
ferranico23 píše:
I arrive at Paris on 4 June at 18:30 the same day I went to POP Bercy to see as it was,
that day and had people camped at the door 27, door to door, about 10/15 people.
The next day, June 5 17:30 I went back, went to the parking guard booth and I get the timetable of opening hours of all doors, hours of parking, ... ALL.

When I have the timetable, I saw that the doors should be open at 5:30, so this hour is when the System convoy arrived from Germany (RAR)
So the next day, 6 June I got up at 3 am and I arrive at POP Bercy at 4 am, exactly to the gate 33, so about 5:45 am started to get the first truck about this time also came to the door 30, Mario (Scarssoldier), so the wait was more entertaining.
The 6 buses began to arrive around 9 am, two buses arrived first, "Crew 1" and "Crew 2" and within hours the personal buses began arriving
First came the bus Daron "M", then Serj "T", after John "D" and finally the bus of Shavo "O", that would be and at 11 am or less.
After seeing all the buses arrive I went down the line, there I went back to find BASSic, next to the left to buy some food and got to the gate line 27,
there I see MOTOlink and Annie (anniemannie3), then I was talking to motolink until 15:45 that I returned to the gate 33 to see them go to the soundcheck, I saw Serj, Shavo and Sako (technical drummer of John)
with whom I spoke, along with Mario for several minutes, at 16:00 started the soundcheck and I went to the main entrance to be among the first. At 17:30 they began to open doors
17:45 and I was sitting in my seat, a good site.

System show started about 21:00 or less and just before 23:00, I don' t remember exactly when , only that since the concert ended up arriving at the gate 33 spent just over two minutes, I had to run a lot. About the show nothing to say, no words to explain ...
After the concert I return to find MOTOlink and his girlfriend at the door 33 and gradually was filled with people until shortly after leaving John and goes to the people, serves us all very kindly one by one
We signed everything we had, it took pictures with us, we talk a bit with it, all very well and went, and the quarter of an hour or so, we see go out Daron with Danny, Daron very kindly signed the tickets, took pictures with all the fans who were waiting and left, was very nice
and then finally came Shavo and equal, we approached to sign one by one, took photos, all, a very nice person as far out to see Beno, I call and moved towards me and very expentante MOTOlink, we talked for a time with him, was very friendly.
Then people saw that Serj was doing it did not come out, I stayed until 3 am and no one came out, the next day I found out that Serj came the first in a green car just to end of the show, which no one was waiting were all in trying to get out, and was faster than I had time or to see him
qeu it takes less than two minutes to go, but well...

The next day, June 7 was "relaxing" and doing tourism, and 19:30 pm I went again to the POP Bercy, could not see anyone System, but if I saw the drummer of Clutch, Gaster, with which I talking about a half hour, I spoke with more detail, he speaks Spanish xDD
The same I said I would get his drumsticks and John drumsticks , which already had asked the day before to Sako, after that I went back to sleep.

Day 8 I arrive at POP Bercy at 10 am at the door 33, after time while Mario and his friends arrived, there were talking all morning, watching the System staff went to all sides, preparing things, cleaning, etc. .
Then around 15:00 persolanes buses, "O ", "D", "T" and "M" were to pick up the 4 hotels, the first to arrive was Serj, which approached the 8 people sitting there waiting all morning, was the only time when fans approached, we took pictures with him and we signed our tickets and other things, then came Shavo and John, the which only greeted us from afar, right then I go out the door Beno 33 and I call, Mario and I me turn away from the other people who had waited and got to talk with Beno, very friendly gave us a pick of Daron each, with I was talking about new dates in South America and possibly in Spain, but I only said that so far no (so I will continue waiting) it was already 16:30 and Daron had not yet arrived, so I went to the line and waiting to begin the show, amazing though.

When the concert went out again running for the door 33, the security guard there to see me fatigued gave me a bottle of Coca-Cola and began to wait for them, first came John, who like the other day signed one by one and all that was there, took pictures and everything very well,
John is very friendly, shortly after leaving John came Shavo and the same, people became hysterical, screaming, so I decided to tell people to calm down, they would sign one by one
Shavo I heard about it, approached me and asked me my name, I told him my name and Shavo started screaming "Please, Fernando is my manager keep waiting" and thanked me personally several times, was incredible, Shavo is a good person. At the time we go out the door Serj 33,
we all started screaming, but did not make us Serj case went straight to the bus without addressing the look and went, Daron just went out the door 34 and went straight to the bus to "sleep", so to 0:30 and no nobody there, so the security chief invited me to go to the restricted area and there I could talk and meet several very nice people all, including Mario, then continue to talk all we said goodbye and went to sleep.

Fotky:
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx52 ... 100319.jpg
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx52 ... 100317.jpg
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx52 ... 100321.jpg

sob 11. čer 2011 9:24:46
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 23 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3  Další