Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je čtv 28. bře 2024 9:57:31

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 29 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další
 DecompoZeR 
Autor Zpráva
Psycho
Psycho

Příspěvek DecompoZeR
Vlákno zaměřené na Shavovu DJářskou zálibu...
Shavo vlastně už odehrál docela dost koncertů ať už jako DJ Tactic nebo DecompoZeR, ale pořád nemáme žádnej pořádnej záznam...

Možná se to změní, pže se chystá další vystoupení...
Velvet Hammer's Myspace Blog:
Citace:
Shavo from SOAD Plays DJ Set in LA
If you're in Southern California and 21+, be sure to check out Shavo's intimate DJ set at Area Nightclub in West Hollywood this coming Wednesday (11/25). Click the flyer below for details.

...and if you'd like to score a pair of free tickets, spread the word!

Three pairs of tickets will be awarded to three randomly selected people who posts a Facebook status update with an attached link to http://www.trafficevents.com.

See this example:

[A screencap of a FB example]

Take a screenshot like the one above after you have made your post, and email it to vhmusic@velvethammer.net by no later than Monday 11/23.

(To take a screenshot, PC users press "Print Screen", open Paint, go to Edit>Paste and save. Mac users press Apple+Shift+3 and your screenshot will save to the desktop.)

The three winners will be notified and announced on Tuesday and will each receive a pair of tickets to the event.

Obrázek

sob 21. lis 2009 9:24:05
Profil ICQ Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Psycho
Psycho

Příspěvek Re: DecompoZeR
Takový malý review, nic jinýho sem zatim nenašel...
Citace:
I went to Area Nightclub last night and Shavo was headlining as the Celebrity DJ for the Pre-Thanksgiving festivities! He was spinning hard house music and I must say... HE RIPPED IT UP! The club was popping with people dancing, and I saw Shavo himself ripped a rug dancing behind the DJ booth!! IT WAS AWESOME! The club was booming with bounce and energy from the tracks! When Shavo played "The Wall" from Pink FLoyd with a special mix, I lost it... as did the crowd!! Notable people in attendance was the singer from The Cult and the bassist of The Scorpions! Oh, and Sevag, Serj's brother, was dancing around the club too!

I didn't get a chance to meet Shavo but I saw someone else who got the opportunity and he was so cool to him... he seems like a very-grounded guy. I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT! Thanks to Shavo for bringing the night to its knees with your music and your amazing presence!

pát 27. lis 2009 9:31:26
Psycho
Psycho

Review Shavova DJskýho vystoupení... Stojí za přečtení, dozvíte se i něco o jeho snoubence a Achozen...
Citace:
After the Visa show, I got to the Area nightclub around 12:45-1...I originally got there at around 9:30ish but they were just setting up and told me Shavo wouldn't be playing till midnight and only for an hour. I thought I was fucked when I got there but Shavo was still playing and played until the place closed @ 2:00 a.m. He was smoking cigarettes, dancing to his beat. A friend of this was videotaping the whole thing and some girl in the back was taking a lot of pictures. He played everything from Michael Jackson to Pink Floyd. I was dancing most of the time. The last song he played was "Deuces" and then the guy who owned the club said, "Round of applause for Shavo" and we did and Shavo said, "Sorry I haven't done it for years! I promise I'll be better next time." When he got down from his little stage, I asked if I could take a picture with him, he said, "Sure" and the same girl who was taking a lot of pictures in the back took my picture. And I asked, "Do you remember me?" He had a questionable look on his face and I said, "I smoked you out @ the Greg Watermann gallery?" He said, "Oh yeah!" and he faced the girl who was taking the pictures saying, "She was the one who smoked me out @ Greg Watermann's gallery." and faced me and said, "Hey, I want you to meet my fiancee." She was a very pretty, skinny girl. We shook hands and he said, "I know I've been keeping her hidden for so long but I thought it was time to show off the love of my life." I said, "Awww" and then asked, "So SOADFans wants to know when the AchoZen album is coming out...they've even said waiting for the AchoZen album to come out is like waiting for a plant to grow." His fiancee laughed and he said, "You know what the record labels have been giving me the run around....it's so fucked up but we finally found a record label and it should be coming out in a few months, tell the SOADFans that...All record labels are fucked up!" Shavo's fiancee then said that she liked my shoes and that they were really colorful (I was wearing blue and red converse with Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas shoelaces) I said thanks and he left with his girl.

sob 28. lis 2009 14:24:46
Psycho
Psycho

Podle twitteru:
Citace:
Allyo everyone.... Makin sure all is well. Gonna be in my lab tonight workin on my Decompozer record. New Gravediggaz song complete!! N ...

Třeba něco vydá :)

sob 30. led 2010 9:37:50
Psycho
Psycho

pát 04. úno 2011 16:43:18
Suite-pee
Suite-pee

má dobrou teplákovou soupravu :D ..ale jinak mu to docela jde, to se musí nechat :D

ned 06. úno 2011 14:32:18
Profil ICQ
Psycho
Psycho

Já tomu moc nerozumim no. Nezdá se mi to špatný, ani nijak extra skvělý, ale zdá se, že se v tom vyzná. Podle reakcí, který sem tak kde jinde čet, tak byly spíš pozitivní. Tak mu to asi jde... :-D

ned 06. úno 2011 15:26:43
Psycho
Psycho

Novej mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCEZFHMIpc

- vidí někdo vložený video ne jen odkaz? Mně se to nějak přestalo zobrazovat....

ned 20. úno 2011 17:58:18
Marmalade
Marmalade

ja to vidím v pohodě

ned 20. úno 2011 18:01:09
Johnny
Johnny

Mohol by upgradnúť nejakú SOAD pieseň. Znelo by to určite zaujímavo.

sob 26. úno 2011 14:50:14
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 29 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další